Wednesday 3 June 2015

Jamie Reeves Unit 2: Assignment 3

observation checklist

Skill
Serve
dig
set
smash
Good



Average

Bad

Serve:

strengths:  I did the serve really well and I got a good connection with the ball and it went exactly where I wanted it to go and it turned out very well
weaknesses:  The only weakness that I have is that I had to redo the serve a couple of times just to make sure it was the best of my ability

Dig:

strengths:  My strengths were that I hit the ball clean and powerfully to ensure that the ball had a good height and also good power
Weakness:  I did not place my feet in a good decision this then for did not allow me to get good height and distance although I still got a good hit I should of done better

set:

strengths: my strengths are that I hit the ball well and also it went directly to

No comments:

Post a Comment